Friday, January 22, 2010

Super Update!

Like I said via twitter, sorry for not posting last night as I promised but I'm making it up to you with lots of pictures of the progress we have been making.

- Wes

I know you've been seeing a lot of the top hats but I promise it's Ben's last one.

Ben so excited to be wrapping up his work on the CNC mill

The beast that has been working non stop lately

With the frame in from Cartesian Tube Profiling, Ryan Zeiset went right to work assembling the frame so that it will be ready to be welding this weekend

Front view of the setup

Sideview

One of the many joint to be welded


A view from the inside of the frame

The intricacies of the frame

Last shot of the frame

Kyle's intake mold is ready for a carbon fiber sleeve

A big thanks to Wayne for making us some new welding tables and offering us welding classes!




The dyno

From the other (more confusing looking) side

No comments:

Post a Comment